A Great Year for the Pan Pacific Vancouver
Oh, what a year! In 2016, the Pan saw some pretty incredible achievements and milestones. Today on the blog, we’re looking back and sharing some of our big highlights:
- We turned 30!
- We were one of the host hotels for PCMA Conference, welcoming 4,000 meeting planners to Vancouver
- The Pan earned 2016 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award
- The Prime Minister of Canada, the Right Honorable Justin Trudeau and his family stayed at the Pan during the GLOBE 2016 Conference.
- We unveil our newly renovated guestrooms
- We unveiled our new restaurant and lounge, Oceans 999 and Coal Harbour Bar
- We welcome new Executive Chef Geoff Carkner
- We welcomed guests with our first official summer patio party for Oceans 999 and Coal Harbour Bar
- The Pan was recognized with Conde Nast Traveler’s Readers Choice Award as one of the best hotels in the city
- The Pan was recognized as the Best Hotel in Western Canada by readers of Meetings + Incentive Travel magazine.
- Our 29th annual Christmas Wish Breakfast broke records when 5,000 generous Vancouverites donated over 22 tonnes of toys, 2,000 bikes and $21,000 in cash.
What an incredible year! Thank you to everyone for supporting the Pan throughout the year and joining the conversation on our blog and social media! We look forward to 2017 with you all!