Celebrate Canada Day at Canada Place!
Photo credit: Canada Place
In 2017, Canada celebrates is 150th sesquicentennial and what better place to celebrate Canada Day than at Canada Place!
From Saturday, July 1 through to Sunday July 2, Canada Place and its surrounding city blocks and plaza will be a thriving hub for family-friendly entertainment and celebration – the largest Canada Day celebration outside of Ottawa, our nation’s capital!
The award-winning Port of Vancouver event will feature:
- Five stages with performances from Sam Roberts, Fefe Dobson, Emerson Drive, Hey Ocean!, Dragonette, Madeline Merlo, The Matinee, and many more
- A special Citizenship Ceremony welcoming 150 new Canadians
- Canadian Oath reaffirmation ceremony presented by CIBC
- Canadian Forces Zone with incredible displays and interactive exhibits
- Canada 150 Zone
- North Point Lounge serving beer and wine by Steam Whistle Brewing
- Canada Day fireworks show with simulcast by Rock 101 (July 1)
- Pancake breakfast (July 2)
- Canada 150 Parade (July 2)
July 1 – Daytime event | 10am-6pm
July 1 – Canada Day Fireworks show| 1030pm
July 2 – Daytime event | 10am-4pm
July 2 – Canada 150 Parade | 4pm
For more info and full schedule of events, click here for Canada Place’s website.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay in the loop with everything going on at the Hotel and around Vancouver!
Leave a Reply