The Vancouver Hot Chocolate Festival 2015
How do you keep yourself warm when winter arrives? Some people escape the cold by chasing the sun, others bundle up in layer upon layer of warm clothing and many Vancouverites visit the 24 cafes and restaurants participating in this year’s Hot Chocolate Festival!
The 2015 Hot Chocolate Festival will kick off on January 17th and last 27 days, giving you plenty of opportunity to explore the 57 wild and imaginative hot chocolate concoctions created specifically for this event.
Feeling adventurous? Make your way over to Mink Chocolates, winner of the “best chocolate bar in the world” award, and try their cricket-infused “Don’t Bug Me” hot chocolate. Don’t worry, there are many conventional flavours to choose from as well!
If you’re looking to try multiple hot chocolate concoctions in one day you’ll want to make sure to download the festival walking map.
Hot Chocolate Festival Participants:
- 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters + Lucky’s Doughnuts (2 locations)
- Bel Cafe
- Bella Gelateria + To Die For Banana Bread
- Butter Baked Goods
- Chez Christophe
- Chocolate Arts
- Chocolaterie de la Nouvelle France
- Diva at the Met
- East Van Roasters
- French Made Baking
- Gem Chocolates
- Glenburn Soda Fountain & Cafe
- Koko Monk Chocolates
- Last Crumb Cafe
- Mink Chocolates & Cafe
- Schokolade Artisan Chocolate
- Soirette Macarons & Tea
- Terra Breads (3 locations)
- Thierry Chocolaterie Patisserie Cafe
- Thomas Haas (2 locations)
- Uva Wine Bar + Bittered Sling