Easter Sunday Brunch at the Pan Pacific Vancouver
The Easter Bunny is making its way over to the Pan Pacific Vancouver this coming Easter Sunday. On Sunday, April 20th, 2014, the hotel will be hosting its annual Easter Sunday brunch from 11:00AM to 3:00PM at the Cafe Pacifica Restaurant and hotel lobby.
The event, known as one of Vancouver’s most popular Easter Sunday brunches, will feature live music, a kid’s area, a delicious spread at the buffet and a visit from the Easter Bunny himself.
This year’s buffet will include:
- An assortment of smoked meats, European Cold Cuts and salamis at the Charcuterie station
- A variety of salads ranging from fresh greens to our Westcoast Seafood Ceviche salad
- Drunken West Coast Oysters with tequila lime and cilantro
- Fresh made nigiri and sushi rolls prepared by our chefs right before your eyes
- A carving station with Pineapple Glazed Easter Ham
- Hot entrees that include five spice breast of duck, paella, mushroom ravioli and more
- A children’s buffet with kid favorites such as chicken fingers and mac & cheese
Fun for the kids:
Easter Brunch at the Pan Pacific Vancouver is always a family affair, with fun activities for kids of all ages. Once they have finished eating their favorite meals from the Children’s Buffet, they can get their faces painted, check out the balloon artistry or hang out with the Easter Bunny.
$74 per person; $70 seniors, $37 children age 6-12
Complimentary for children age 5 & under
(17% service charge & applicable taxes additional)
This event sells out fast! Be sure to secure your space at this year’s Annual Easter Sunday Brunch by calling 604.662.8111 today.
Click here to view a full gallery of images from previous Easter Sunday Brunches at the Pan Pacific Vancouver.