What It Means To Be Canadian Photo Contest!
In honour of Canada’s upcoming 150 anniversary, we’re holding a photo contest for dinner for four on our patio during Canada Day celebrations!
Submit a photo that captures the spirit of our beautiful country, along with a little blurb about what it means (to you) to be Canadian.
You can show anything in your photo: yourself, your family or friends, your backyard, your province, etc – just make sure it captures the spirit of being Canadian!
Here’s how to enter:
- Follow us at Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Submit a photo with a blurb about what it means to be Canadian.
- Tag your photo with @panpacificvan and #PanCanadaDay150 to be eligible for judging.
One lucky winner will be taking three friends for dinner on our Oceans 999 patio on Saturday, July 1!
Not only do we offer the best view in town, but since we’re located right above Canada Place, that means we’re just an escalator ride away from the hottest spot in town to take in the 150th anniversary Canada Day festivities!
Contest Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary.
- All contestants must be 19 years or older
- Limit to one (1) entry per person.
- Photos must be uploaded no later than 5:00PM Friday, June 23.
- Winner will be selected by Pan Pacific Vancouver on Monday, June 26. Winner will be announced on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- By participating in this promotion, you give Pan Pacific Vancouver your consent to post your name and photo on our blog, social channels or other material related to the contest. The Pan Pacific will not be permitted to sell images to, or receive any remuneration from, any third parties without the express permission of the photographer.
- Prize must be redeemed on Saturday, July 1.
Good luck, everyone!