Join Us For Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet
Join us on Sunday, April 16 for our annual Easter Sunday Brunch from 10:30AM to 2:30PM at Oceans 999 and hotel lobby.
The tradition has been a favorite for locals and guests of the hotel and this year is sure to be no different. Known as one of Vancouver’s most popular Easter Sunday brunches, we’ll be featuring live music, a delicious buffet spread and some surprises for the kids (balloon artist, face-painting, jujubes counting contest and possibly a visit from the Easter Bunny himself!)
Our extensive buffet will sure to please every palate and will feature items such as:
- Dijon-crusted prime New York striploin, Okanagan vintner’s jus
- Pineapple-glazed Easter ham, honey mustard and clove au jus
- Slow-roast Skuna Bay salmon with wild mushroom medley
- Red wine marinated breast of Fraser Valley duck, glazed baby beets, honey, sherry gastrique
- Slow-roasted lamb sirloin with sundered figs + apricots, balsamic infused jus
- Fisherman’s catch of fresh steamed clams, mussels and prawns with bell pepper, spicy cioppino broth
- Roasted butter nut and goat cheese ravioli with acorn squash chips, lemon butter sauce and fresh herbs
- Beet juice marinated salmon gravlax with dill + Dijon mustard dressing
- Alaskan snow crab legs + jumbo prawns on a beautiful ice display
Plus our chefs will also be on hand to serve you fresh food prepared in front of your eyes from the carving and omelette stations.
There’ll also be a children’s buffet, a variety of salads, seasonal fruits and cheeses, a charcuterie station, a sushi station and of course, a dessert buffet.
View the full menu here.
Date: Sunday, April 16 | 1030am-230pm
Adults $85 per person
Seniors $81 per person
Children ages 6-12 $42.50 per person (Complimentary for children under age 5)
Plus 17% service charge + applicable taxes
This event sells every year, so make sure to call 604.895.2480 and book your spot today!