Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet at the Pan Pacific Vancouver
The tradition has been a favorite for locals and guests of the hotel and this year is sure to be no different. Known as one of Vancouver’s most popular Easter Sunday brunches, we’ll be featuring live music, a delicious buffet spread and some surprises for the kids (balloon artist, face-painting and possibly a visit from the Easter Bunny himself!)
Our extensive buffet will sure to please every palate and will feature items such as:
- Slow-roast Skuna Bay salmon with wild mushroom medley
- Red wine marinated breast of Fraser Valley duck, glazed baby beets, honey, sherry gastrique
- Slow-roasted lamb sirloin with sundered figs + apricots, balsamic infused jus, crispy kale chips
- Lavender-scented spring baby vegetables tossed with local honey
- Pineapple-glazed Easter ham, honey mustard + clove au jus
- Beet juice marinated salmon gravlax with dill + Dijon mustard dressing
- Alaskan snow crab legs + jumbo prawns on a beautiful ice display
Plus our chefs will also be on hand to serve you fresh food prepared in front of your eyes from the carving and omelette stations.
There’ll also be a children’s buffet, a variety of salads, seasonal fruits and cheeses, a charcuterie station, a sushi station and of course, a dessert buffet.
View the full menu here.
Date: Sunday, March 27 | 1030am-230pm
Adults $79 per person
Seniors $75 per person
Children ages 6-12 $40 per person (Complimentary for children under age 5)
Plus 17% service charge + applicable taxes
This event sells every year, so make sure to call 604.895.2480 and book your spot today!