Celebrating the Lunar New Year at Cafe Pacifica
Gung hey fat choy!
It’s the Year of the Monkey and to celebrate, Cafe Pacifica will be adding some Asian specialties to our traditional Sunday brunch menu that we’re famous for on Sunday, February 7.
The annual event has been held at the Hotel for over 10 years and features a lavish buffet, live entertainment and some very unique dessert creations, including chocolate dipped fortune cookies from our pastry kitchen.
At the salad buffet, guests can whet their appetites with:
- Pomelo salad with tiger prawns and chicken
- Lychee and cucumber snap pea salad, ginger, soy dressing
- Asian inspired seafood ceviche
- Vegetable Kung Pao salad with cashews
- Teriyaki glazed tofu salad with bean sprouts and green peas
Hit up the Imperial station for:
- Hot and sour seafood medley with crispy lotus chips and green onions
- 5 spice marinated Fraser Valley duck breast with star anise jus
- Dim sum items like shu mai, har gow
- Vegetable spring rolls with plum sauce
At the Wok station, indulge in:
- Vegetable fried rice with shitake mushrooms and bean sprouts
- Wok seared Singapore rice noodles
- Vegetarian feast with stir-fried mixed vegetables
- Bean curd, bamboo shoots and black Buddha’s fungus
And cap it off with the Chef’s selection of desserts:
- Sweet bean sesame balls, egg tarts, sago and lotus seed pudding
- Chocolate-dipped fortune cookies
To view the full menu, click here.
Date: Sunday, February 7 | 1130am-230pm
Adults: $55 per person
Seniors: $51 per person
Children ages 6-12 $27.50 per person (Complimentary for children under age 5)
Plus applicable taxes.
Call 604.895.2480 and book your spot today!