Cafe Pacifica offers 3 Course Luxury Meal for two for only $45
Dinner plans for 2 at a luxury hotel on the Waterfront: ✔ Check!
For a very limited time, the Pan Pacific Vancouver is offering an unbeatable deal on a 3 course meal at the Cafe Pacifica Restaurant for just $45 (a savings of $59)!
The meal includes your choice of: 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, 2 desserts, and 2 coffees or teas
• Thai beef carpaccio with green papaya and basil cilantro Thai dressing
• Coast to coast seafood chowder with ice shrimp, salmon, scallops and seasonal fresh fish
• Mirin and soya marinated tuna with wasabi mayonnaise
• Prawn provençale with braised artichoke and niçoise olive salsa
• Pan-seared Pacific salmon with summer vegetables in a lemongrass-infused sauce
• Grilled flat iron steak with wild mushroom ragout
• Homemade ravioli with ricotta cheese, English peas and fresh mint
• Linguini with grilled prawns and chorizo sausage
• Chocolate orange truffle pudding cake
• Strawberry rhubarb tango
• Baked wild berry cheesecake
Tickets are only available for purchase till June 6 and can be redeemed through November 30, 2011.
the FINE print:
Reservations are required. Seasonal items are subject to change. Tax and gratuity are not included. Must be used in 1 visit. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back.