After Hours at Vancouver Aquarium
Escape the cold and submerge yourself in a tropical paradise at the next After Hours event hosted by the Vancouver Aquarium. On Thursday, February 26th, the Vancouver Aquarium will keep its doors open from 6PM to 10PM for this exclusive, adult-only event.
After Hours gives you the unique opportunity to explore the Vancouver Aquarium Gallery in the dark. You can learn all about the fascinating animals that call the tropical waters home while enjoying a beer, glass of wine or tropical cocktail.
The evening will include:
- Special programming on tropical animal favourites, like the green sea turtle, blacktip reef sharks, clown anemone fish and corals
- Time to explore the lush habitats and diversity of plant and animal life in the Graham Amazon Gallery (open until 8 p.m.).
- Hands-on learning in at the Wet Lab
- BBC Earth’s The Great Salmon Run in their 4-D Theatre
- Caring for Belugas shows at Canada’s Arctic
- Access to the Vancouver Aquarium galleries after dark
There will also be food available for purchase at the Vancouver Aquarium Cafe. The Cafe is proud to serve all its food in fully compostable serving products and provide public composting stations for food waste.
Date: February 26th, 2015
Time: 6PM – 10PM
Location: Vancouver Aquarium
Tickets: $25 General Public | $18 for Vancouver Aquarium Members – Must be purchased online