The Olympics are Back at the Pan Pacific: Drinks, Tapas and Desserts!
The 1 year anniversary of the 2010 Winter Olympics is just around the corner.
A year ago today, we were amidst the festivities of the city and were gearing up for the Games. At the Pan Pacific, we kept up with the spirit by offering an Olympic inspired menu, which included specialty meal, drink and dessert items.
This February, for a limited time, we’re bringing back a few of our more popular items from last year and offering them at a great deal!
1. The Dessert and Coffee Special – $8
They’re back! Our pastry kitchen is featuring Gold Medal Desserts, inspired by past Winter game host cities with local flavors known to each:
• Nagano 98 – Exotic Fruit & Berry Tart
• St. Morritz 48 – Luge Torte Layer Cake
• Innsbruck 76 – Tyrolian Chocolate Cherry Tart
• Torino 06 – Papageno Torte w/ Mandarin Sponge Cake
• and Vancouver 10 – Maple Cheesecake
$8 – Dessert + Coffe, Cappucino or Latte
$3.95 – Each
2. Olympic Cocktails
If you’re looking for something with a little more kick, try out one of our fan favorite Olympic Cocktails.
They include: The Bobsled, I am Canadian, Triple Axel, Black Diamond and the Stogel’s Luge.
$9 – Each
$5.50 – Molson Draft
3. Tapas Menu – February 12 only!
This Saturday only in the Cascades Lounge, the Hotel will celebrate Day 1 of the Olympics with a special Tapas feature sheet.
Items will include:
• Buffalo Style Hot Wings by the Pound 12.
• Roast Beef Dip – Served on French Rolls, with Au Jus 15.
• West Coast Halibut Sliders – Chipotle Pepper Mayonnaise, Frisee Greens 16.
• 10” Canadiana Pizza with Bacon, Black Olives, Artichokes & Bell Peppers, Provolone, Mozzarella & Fontina Cheeses,Tomato Sauce 19
• The 2010 Aboriginal Sushi Maki Roll – with Dungeness Crab, Mango & Avocado, Tempura Fried 15.
Last year, our 2010 Sushi Roll was one of the city’s most popular Olympic meal items, even earning a visit CBC’s Justine Ma.
The Pan Pacific Vancouver is right next door to the Olympics Cauldron (which will be relit this Saturday), so be sure to visit us for a drink and a bite!