Snooze and Cruise at the Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
Going on a cruise should be a relaxing experience. That’s why staying at the Pan Pacific Vancouver is the perfect way to start or end your cruise.
Located right on top of Canada’s busiest cruise ship terminal, the 5-star Pan Pacific Vancouver offers special rates to cruise passengers and our bellmen provide hassle-free luggage transfers between your hotel room and your stateroom. No lugging or hauling required!
“We are one of the only hotels in the world located above a cruise ship terminal,” says Pan Pacific General Manager, Craig Norris-Jones. “Every year, over 200 cruises depart from Vancouver with over 800,000 passengers. Our unique luggage transfer service makes it the ideal place to stay before or after a cruise, especially for seniors and families.”
Alaska Cruise Package
This summer only, the Pan Pacific Vancouver is offering a special rate on Hotel accomodation before or after your Cruise vacation. The Alaska Cruise Package includes:
- One night luxury accommodation (additional nights may be purchased)
- King size or 2 double pillow top beds
- Breakfast for two in the Cafe Pacifica overlooking the Vancouver Harbour and Coastal Mountains
- Late check-out until 2pm
- Complimentary luggage transfer to or from Canada Place Pier
- Transfer to or from Ballantyne Pier
- Direct elevator to Canada Place Cruise ship terminal
- On-site cruise ship parking available
- Double Aeroplan miles