Harvest Haus: Oktoberfest in Vancouver
A brand new food and drink experience is making its way to Vancouver this coming October. The inaugural Harvest Haus event may be new to Vancouver, but it is paying tribute to a tradition that has been celebrated in Bavaria, Germany since the early 1800’s; Oktoberfest.
Harvest Haus will take place from October 2nd to October 5th at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre (click here for walking directions from the Pan Pacific Vancouver). This 1,000 person event will feature locally sourced food, ample amounts of drink and theatrical performances, from ceremonial keg tapping to interludes and ceremonies.
Date: October 2 – October 5
Tickets: Tickets start at $25
Location: Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza
- Bavarian-themed long table seating plan for hundreds of attendees
- Drinking stein vessels provided to all attendees to amplify the Bavarian event feel. Bring your own Oktoberfest stein to customize your experience!
- Multiple food and beverage themed areas within the larger Harvest Haus Halle, highlighting ingredients and products of the harvest
- Theatrical keg tapping opening ceremony, interludes and closing stage performances
- A mix of unique and expected Bavarian musical entertainment
- Authentic European food stalls in the Markplatz serving traditional Oktoberfest fare including pretzel, sausage, sauerkraut and schnitzel
- Premium coursed food offering, the Bavarian Feast, an elevated ticket experience prepared using local ingredients from Sole Foods
- Custom created Harvest Haus merchandise and gift shop
- Outdoor harvest market including merchants and harvest producers Perform feats of strength! Outduel your opponent! Win a game of chance to expand your experience. Harvest contests are part of the fun
- Custom crafted Harvest Haus cider and mixology competition
- Harvest-themed staff throughout the experience