Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet at the Pan Pacific Vancouver
On Sunday March 31, the Pan Pacific Vancouver will host its annual Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet in the Cafe Pacifica Restaurant and Lobby of the Hotel. Enjoy one of Vancouver’s most popular Easter brunches with a waterfront view, a delicious spread and fun for the kids.
This year’s feature items include:
- Drunken West Coast oysters dressed with tequila, lime and cilantro
- Alaskan snow crab legs, jumbo prawns on a beautiful ice sculpture
- Pineapple-glazed Easter ham, honey mustard and clove au jus
- Pan seared breast of duck marinated in achiote peppers, Asian pear chutney
- Home-made nine herb ravioli, meyer lemon butter emulsion
Our chefs will also be on hand to serve you fresh food prepared in front of your eyes from the sushi, dim sum, carving and omelette stations.
View the Full menu here.
Fun for the Kids
Easter Brunch at the Hotel is always a family affair. There will be a children’s buffet, face painting, balloon artistry and visit from the Easter bunny himself!
Sunday March 31st, 2013: 11:00am – 2:30pm
$71 per person; $67 seniors, $35 children age 6-12
Complimentary for children age 5 & under
(17% service charge & applicable taxes additional)