Easter Sunday Brunch, Sunday April 5 11am-3pm
The Easter Bunny is making its way over to the Pan Pacific Vancouver tomorrow morning.
Join us on Sunday, April 5, 2015 – the hotel will be hosting its annual Easter Sunday brunch from 11:00AM to 3:00PM at the Cafe Pacifica Restaurant and hotel lobby.
The event, known as one of Vancouver’s most popular Easter Sunday brunches, will feature live music, a kid’s area, a delicious spread at the buffet and a visit from the Easter Bunny himself.
This year’s buffet will include:
- An assortment of smoked meats, European Cold Cuts and salamis at the Charcuterie station
- A variety of salads ranging from fresh greens to our Westcoast Seafood Ceviche salad
- Paella with saffron risotto in a Mediterranean style broth
- Wild mushroom ravioli with mascarpone cheeseF
- A carving station with Pineapple Glazed Easter Ham
- resh made nigiri and sushi rolls prepared by our chefs right before your eyes
- A children’s buffet with kid favorites such as chicken fingers and mac & cheese
View the full menu here.
$74 per person; $70 seniors, $37 children age 6-12
Complimentary for children age 5 & under
(17% service charge & applicable taxes additional)
This event sells out fast! Be sure to secure your space at this year’s Annual Easter Sunday Brunch by calling 604.662.8111 today.