Celebrate Canada Day at Canada Place!
Photo credit: Canada Place
In 2017, Canada celebrates is 150th sesquicentennial and what better place to celebrate Canada Day than at Canada Place!
From Saturday, July 1 through to Sunday July 2, Canada Place and its surrounding city blocks and plaza will be a thriving hub for family-friendly entertainment and celebration – the largest Canada Day celebration outside of Ottawa, our nation’s capital!
The award-winning Port of Vancouver event will feature:
- Five stages with performances from Sam Roberts, Fefe Dobson, Emerson Drive, Hey Ocean!, Dragonette, Madeline Merlo, The Matinee, and many more
- A special Citizenship Ceremony welcoming 150 new Canadians
- Canadian Oath reaffirmation ceremony presented by CIBC
- Canadian Forces Zone with incredible displays and interactive exhibits
- Canada 150 Zone
- North Point Lounge serving beer and wine by Steam Whistle Brewing
- Canada Day fireworks show with simulcast by Rock 101 (July 1)
- Pancake breakfast (July 2)
- Canada 150 Parade (July 2)
July 1 – Daytime event | 10am-6pm
July 1 – Canada Day Fireworks show| 1030pm
July 2 – Daytime event | 10am-4pm
July 2 – Canada 150 Parade | 4pm
For more info and full schedule of events, click here for Canada Place’s website.